Louise Watts – RGN
Marlon Molina – RGN
Carys Walters – RGN
Siriwan Tareesut – RGN
Jacqueline Simon – Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Karen Rupping – Phlebotomist
The practice nurses can be seen by appointment for the following:
- Clinics to monitor diabetes, asthma and blood pressure
- Family planning advice and repeat pill prescriptions
- Cervical smears
- Travel advice and immunisations
- Dressings and removal of stitches
- Ear syringing
- Well man, well woman and health checks for 40-75 year olds.
You may be asked the reason for booking an appointment with the nurse. This is so that you can see the most appropriate person and the correct length of time can be allocated to you.