COVID Vaccination queries

A new Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS) has been set up to resolve missing or incorrect vaccination record for people vaccinated in England who have an NHS number. If you believe you have missing or incorrect COVID-19 vaccination data, please call 119 and ask the call agent to make a referral to the VDRS team.